This is a 3-hour workshop aimed at teachers who would like to better systematize their lesson planning.
We are going to cover topics such as:
- Different ways of staging a lesson (PPP, TTT, TBL, etc)
- Lesson planning for systems lessons (Lexis, Grammar, Pronunciation, Functions)
- Lesson planning for productive skills lessons (Speaking and Writing)
- Lesson planning for receptive skills lessons (Reading and Listening)
- Teaching the students, not the plan
- Planning around a syllabus and coursebooks
In order for this to be as personalized as possible, this workshop will take into account the materials used by participants.
When? Sunday, April 5th, 2020
Time? From 9.00 to 12.00
Where? Online. This workshop will be delivered via Zoom.
Investment: R$ 150
This is an online workshop delivered by Ricardo Barros.
Ricardo Barros is a CELTA tutor, Delta module 2 local tutor and freelance teacher trainer based in Jundiaí. He has taught English since 2003, working as a teacher, mentor, academic coordinator, and Cambridge speaking examiner. He holds the Delta, CELTA, CPE and a BA in History from Unicamp. His Delta Module 3 Specialism focused on Teaching Exam Classes. He is also interested in Phonology and Language Development for Teachers. Ricardo was an advisory council member for BRAZ-TESOL in 2017/2018.
Certificates will be issued for all course participants.